Warning Description: Winter Weather Advisory
Warning Date: 9:39 PM EST on March 2, 2015
WarningSum:...Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect From 8 Am To 4 Pm
Warning Message:Hazardous weather...
* precipitation will begin as snow between 8 and 10 am...mixing
with sleet. 1 to 2 inches of snow and sleet is expected.
* Periods of freezing rain are possible between around noon and
4 PM. Up to a tenth of an inch of ice is expected.
* Temperatures will rise above freezing between 2 and 4 PM...
ending the threat for wintry precipitation.
* the combination of snow and ice will cause untreated roads to
* Reduced visibility in moderate to briefly heavy snow.
* Conditions will be particularly hazardous on secondary roads
as liquid precipitation will freeze easier.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...
sleet...and freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be
prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and
use caution while driving.
* Prepare...plan...and stay informed. Visit